Monday, January 4, 2010

A day to remember in your life

I can not forget that day. It was the first day which I went to my university. I felt very happy and also I afraid. I met a new friends, girls and boys. This was the first time I studies with girls.
When I went to my university I dreamed to finish it. At that day I never knew how to deal with new subjects. I made big mistakes at that day I entered to wrong class until the lecture was finished.That was funny!!!
I met my best friend at that day. At that day this is the first time I was back home late at 6 o'clock .
I will never forget the day which first time I went to my university alone and came back alone .
I remember all my teachers. I never forget the first exam. I was afraid because this was the first exam for me at university .
But I was never be afraid later.My father said to me "you are a man now you must depend on yourself and do not say that is difficult just try and try".
Thanks to Allah I passed at the first year of computer science . I felt I was free I can touch the sky I can turn around the world. All the world was mine!!
Now I am at the second year and hope to be a programmer. I will describe this day to my son to learn from this day.
I will forever love this day !!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Now I know the secret of becoming the top of your class. It's the effect of your father's words, isn't it?
    You are one of the best students, not only in my class, but in all other subjects. Hard work always pays-off at the end, Eihab.
    You are doing an amazing job!
    Congratulations on finishing your tasks:-)
    I am proud of you!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete