Thursday, December 10, 2009

HOW TO USE MY MOBILE


A Mobile is a very important device. It is a small phone which we can take any where in our pocket and talk to any person any where and any time. We can also send messages from it. A Mobile is an important technology because it facilitates the communication between people.
My Mobile model is Nokia. I have (zain) chip. It is a gift from my father three years a go. It is the same model (Nokia) and I did not not change it. I use my mobile for both emergency and chatting with friends. I spend one hour daily talking on my mobile. At night, I h talk more on my mobile .
I send about 3 message daily. In one day, I recharge with about 5 pounds in my mobile. There is no any health problems connected to the use of mobiles.

1 comment:

  1. Again excellent post, Eihab!
    I am very proud of you! What you do, and which other students lack, is you follow the instructions and you always ask when you don't understand something. This is how learning happen.
    I am very sure you will have a bright future!
    Well done!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete